When we do
NOW! We have the experience, the expertise and the products which empower us to start right away.
We develop software for empowering organizations to manage & make sense out of massive amounts of disparate data
Since its inception, Essential had the aim of building software solutions to support large organizations to manage huge disparate data through their multiple systems so they could identify fraud, reduce waste and see from a visual perspective, what they could do in all possible situations.
Our information management platform – Intema - is collecting disparate data in the organization using innovative and proprietary approaches. Using a revolutionary extension, Visual Analyst, data can be analyzed from a newer perspective. Beyond these, we truly empowered the term of fuzzy search by developing X-Search, probably the world’s fastest search solution.
„Order through data” – risk analysis and fraud detection always require looking at the facts from different perspectives and this is where Visual Analyst comes to scene by offering to analysts an edge over the traditional reports.
„Next Level of Enterprise Search” - data and content within any organization grows exponentially, therefore you find yourself in the position of searching for solutions designed to increase productivity of your employees in managing data and finding the answers they need within reach.
Intelligence Management – the effective creation of the institutional memory in an organization, both technically and economically, is a comprehensive process which can be implemented in order to support the institution and the people working within that organization.
„Empower activity management” – is the fastest registration system, offering comprehensive modules and advanced built-in functions.
Visual Analyst presents the information as a graph of interconnected nodes based on data from different sources and enables the user to perform complex visual analyses, to calculate social network analysis specific metrics (e.g. betweenness, closeness). This proves so useful when applied to large volumes of information in certain environments, to create entity network from big data collections, to calculate complex indicators like the level of interaction between different entities, the level of presence of these relationships within the analyzed structure, the level of superposition between different attributes. In this way, the result is visually adapting the presentation (color, shape, size, transparency etc.) of the nodes and edges based on all these metrics and to perform timeline and GIS analyses.
- High volume of data can be analyzed graphically
- Different sources of data analyzed by the same system
- Visualization beyond a simple and static report
- Calculating complex social network analysis metrics
- Data import – understanding your data and types of entities in the database, users can easily define rules for import and the system is showing the relation between them.
- Graph visualization – every type of entity has a specific colour and graphical shape. There are marked the relations between entities, same way how they were defined in the informational model.
- Working with attributes – it’s possible to choose the type of information used for describing every joint and for that there are available many options.
- Working with Social Network Analyze metrics SNA – applying different metrics it’s possible in order to identify scope of analyze. Very important is the “joint” and close relations with him. All values for SNA metrics may be induced by transforming all values for attributes of joints – opacity and dimension of the joint is influenced by the calculation of specific metrics.
- Working with SNA metrics – algorithm for ordering the graph – for organizing the graph in a more clear way may be applied different algorithms.
- Working with SNA metrics – clustering – identifying resemblance between entities or unknown possible relationships will realize by applying clustering algorithm. This cluster is visible at any time. Every joint can store all the data from the database for instance organizer, used means, groups who are participating etc.
Visual Analyst for Telecommunication - Telecommunication companies receive a vast amount of data from various sources. Data is electronically captured in OLTP system and is further processed to data warehouses. This data is usually appreciated from a quantitative view limits the quick and easy identification of irregularities, patterns, trends and relationships from within the data. The facts are identified by aggregations.
The main objective of Visual Analyst is to offer to such big data pools a possibility to understand and analyze different patterns which might be interested for different situation such correlation between people and their data exchange in the network.
Visual exploration of data enables an end user to easily understand trends and data flow through different people or networks.
This is a true to the dictum that a picture is worth a thousand words.
Profile adoption and propagation of new services, and choose the best variables for the most accurate results.
Understand complex social relationships among millions of entities, identify influential relationships among them, and develop a more accurate view of how entities actually use a service in the context of their social groups.
Quickly identify issues and opportunities (e.g., for new products and services) so you can act before problems escalate, or before windows of opportunity close.
Visual Analyst for Insurance - Insurers are struggling to differentiate themselves from the competition by better understanding their customers and using that insight to improve the customer experience, which will boost customer loyalty.
Faced with rising acquisition costs and decreasing retention rates, insurers must understand customers well enough to recognize changes in their behaviour and preferences, and quickly determine the next best offer.
Another way insurers are seeking to differentiate themselves is by improving the claims life cycle, which leads to more competitive pricing. Too often, however, profitable opportunities are left buried within mountains of data that may hold the answer to questions like: Which claims have the greater propensity for recovery? What factors are indicative of fraudulent behaviour? How should rates be set to ensure profitability?
Data – big data, in particular – represents a double-edged sword for insurers, promising valuable insight on the one hand, and huge challenges on the other. And yet, carriers are limiting this type of insurance to low-mileage drivers due to technology constraints that prevent them from storing such large data volumes and analyzing them promptly.
Visual Analyst is able to manage all these challenges and help the insurers to build a smart approach by using visual reports.
Visual Analyst for Banking - While the banking industry has long been data-intensive, the industry’s use of analytics has really only scratched the surface. That’s partly because analytic tools have traditionally been the domain of highly technical users who are often isolated in specific departments or business units.
But wider use of analytics holds great promise for helping banks improve decision making, uncover hidden opportunities, manage risk and comply with ever-changing regulatory requirements.
Take, for example, a bank’s need to enhance customer relationships across channels and lines of business, while balancing pricing decisions in the context of lifetime value, revenue growth and profitability. First, the bank must get to know its customers better – understanding their needs and preferences and personalizing interactions. That kind of insight is hidden in data. Then there are the hundreds of regulatory reports that must be filed. Yet the process of integrating the data to answer the precise questions from regulators are a constant struggle, and delayed responses put banks at risk of greater scrutiny, regulatory fines, etc.
While data holds the answers too many of a bank’s woes, it’s also one of the causes. There’s a plethora of data that’s hard to access, understand and use. What banks need is a way for business users to visually explore data to spot trends, patterns and hidden insights that they can use to design a strategy, confirm a hypothesis or identify a new idea.
Using Visual Analyst, financial institutions of any size – large, multinational firms down to small community banks – can get lightning-fast insights through visual data exploration, robust reporting and flexible information sharing.
In many situations, this leads to extra efforts: more hardware, more people, more time, in other words - more resources, more costs. X-Search was designed to run queries based on partial data knowledge. X-Search is a „Fuzzy Searching” application which uses a proprietary algorithm to find search terms even if they are misspelled. No matter how accurate you are in your search, even if you don’t have all the information, X-Search will bring you the most relevant results. X-Search is specially designed for big data and enhances your existing systems like a missing piece of your puzzle, completing your search circuit.
- Improved quality of decisions – by making the relevant information available
- Operational improvement and lower IT expenses – by reducing dependency on numerous systems and integration points
- Reduced costs – as implies energy and maintenance savings, requires less human capital (cost with trainings, IT professionals), less costs with hardware
- Higher productivity – employees can be more productive and make a greater contribution to their organization if they can more easily find and use the information they need
- Higher sales – by making crucial information more readily available to the sales force
- Improved customer service – by helping service representatives answer customer questions and solve problems more quickly, efficiently and completely which leads to satisfied customers
- Create – name and associated are specified
- Delete – remove all associated files from the disk
- Reload – allows updating data from the memory, using the files stored on disk
- Turn on “debug” – information is generated regarding activities on the database, including data accessing time
- Display information – you can access information about the number of entries and space on the disk and in the memory
- Input – manual add values in each database
- Query – performed the desired query
X-Search for Law Enforcement - The globalization process has brought to surface more dangerous aspects too: globalization of criminal activities, organizations, activists. As there are no global unique identifiers for these people and organizations, exchanging information about them is often difficult and exposed to frequent mistakes.
Finding “the needle in the haystack” is a pretty challenging task, especially when the “needle” disguises itself by making small alterations to his name (word order, abbreviations, phonetic errors, spelling conventions, etc). Advanced technological solutions are required in order to facilitate the search process in this new context. Existing features provided by major database providers are implementing Sound Like algorithms for English language only, and does not cover any typing mistakes.
X-Search for Law Enforcement is a revolutionary system that indeed facilitates finding similar names, addresses or signatures based on partial/uncertain data knowledge. The solution it is not language dependent and also it does not increase the number of false positives; it just highlights a whole new range of hidden positives.
The system is fully configurable by each customer, being able to manage all aspects: databases, specific values, original keys, transliterations, phonetic dictionaries, user access and integration settings. All searches executed by the system are fully audited by the system with full visibility to authorized users at all details: user, IP, date, search string, duration.
X-Search for List Management - In any industry, dealing with names of companies, people, organizations, products, institutions, substances, books/magazines is a difficult job as these titles are very much related to their original cultural and linguistic characteristics. Dealing with this cross-cultural information often proves difficult, requires time and is always subject of potential human mistakes, misspellings and critical errors.
Whether we deal with Customer List, VIP List, Black List, Suspected List, Most Wanted List, Hot List, PEP Lists, etc, extra attention is required for anybody registered; and as “birds of feather flock together” just a small percentage of similarity between several names in the same context can raise relevant / important alarms.
As the names follow their own cultural rules (which sometimes are very complex), it is important that once a name is in a particular List, it should act like a magnet, by automatically highlighting not only clear matches but also, very near approximations.
X-Search for List Management is the best solution to be used as an add-on for every system that is managing entities of any kind. It can accommodate large databases, concurrent users and multiple ranking criteria.
X-Search for List Management is the fastest solution commercially available that can help the user find relevant information even when search conditions are misspelled or partially known.
X-Search for List Management can instantly identify almost similar values using complex proprietary algorithms. The entire solution is highly scalable and extreme performance can be achieved on any database size and number of concurrent users.
- X-Search for Financial Sector - Banks, insurance companies and other companies in the financial sector are handling worldwide at second level millions of transactions between individuals, organizations, companies. The new security paradigms of today are imposing special compliance procedures, Anti-Money Laundry (AML) strategy, analysis and management of various lists, and all of these mainly based on their name. Screening customers and their transactions against known lists is mandatory and non-compliance has executive accountability with record high penalties. The risk of exposure to fraudulent and terrorist activities has never been higher.
Part of AML strategy, the KYC (Know-Your-Customer) policy includes CIP (Customer Identification Procedures) that includes performing compliance actions like Name-Matching against lists of known parties. As these searches are based on names only and as global operations cover different countries, cultures, name writing characteristics and conventions can be a subject of high risk of generating errors.
To solve these new challenges, X-Search for Financial Sector proved to be a reliable technological pillar, a true “work-horse” capable of handling an unprecedented number of fuzzy searches per second against databases reaching tens of millions of records. In fact, X-Search for Financial Sector is so fast and scalable that it can be used in all daily operations and for all name /addresses / data signature searches executed within your organization.
X-Search for Financial Sector implements 7 advanced scoring functions with adjustable levels so it can adapt to any business environment and needs. The system dictionaries can be extended by administrators, based on local experience and / or culture characteristics.
X-Search for Financial Sector can be implemented on-the-fly in any organization by providing a reliable API interface accessible via standard REST calls. Active databases can be updated live, record-by-record or in bulk mode.
X-Search for System Integrators - Bring more value to you customers, secure deals and build projects with unique features offered by X-Search, the world fastest fuzzy search engine. It can be extremely easy integrated with any system that is executing queries over existing databases (relational and non-relational).
X-Search for System Integrators can be used in special projects:
Adjusting the ranking parameters - Each scoring function can be weighted differently in the overall scoring process. Based on each implementation specifics, some functions can be disabled.
Adapting the system to new requirements - For large scale projects, custom scoring functions can be developed on request and integrated in the system.
High-Scalable, High-Available - Speed and availability issues are solved elegantly with X-Search for System Integrators computing infrastructure. It can be integrated with load balancing systems for efficient deployment.
The institutional memory can be „translated” in terms of information systems through a series of modules of a complex system that effectively communicate with one another. Intema is such an intelligence management system with the ability to address the integration with 3rd party systems through proprietary and standard data exchange formats such as XBRL and the specific business processes, risk analysis needs, information search and presentation requirements an organization might have. Intema is based on a dynamic, user-configurable data model, where the information is structured by means of interconnected entities.
- Audit and historical search
- Centralized analysis
- Contextual information preview
- Configurable search and list fields
- Segregation of access to information based on user roles
- Configurable forms, constraints and business rules
CSA, IGI, SIMIEOP, MAE
Inovio provides cutting edge registration forms and processes, suitable for any organization. Inovio save time and space, increases security and eliminates the risks of human error or fake documents. It includes all modules required for employee management, incident management, person and company management, rewarding procedures, advanced multimedia design and play-back on various panels, complete logs and audits of all activities. Inovio is very easy to extend and to cover additional needs of a service dedicated company.
- Comply with legislation
- Customer loyalty system
- Office integration
- External hardware integration
- Activity management from different perspectives
- Visual relationship management
- Security audit
Private services companies
Inovio for Beauty&SPA – the ideal solution for Beauty and Spa Centers that offers a complete control for all of the activities, reducing considerably the time which is allocated for management and control activities.
Inovio for Beauty&SPA is the right tool for electronic business management, ensuring a maximum information workflow security and a significant decrease of the volumes of work and time that are allocated for management activities.
Inovio for Beauty&SPA is a desktop solution that enables the easily management the following aspects:
- Customers situation, including financial analysis for each customer, customer relation management
- Schedules and provided services
- Stock management
- Employees management
- Income and revenues for the entire business
- Reporting system that enables managers to be permanently connected to the business situation
Inovio for Access Control - the ideal solution for big companies or public institutions that register significant flows of people and vehicles. Through this solution there can be managed all of the aspects regarding persons and vehicle access, substantially improving control of this field so critical for maintaining a high level of institutional security.
Inovio for Access Control is the right tool for managing control access activities, ensuring a maximum information workflow security and a significant decrease of the volumes of work and time that are allocated for control and analysis activities in this domain.
Inovio for Access Control is a desktop solution that enables the easily management the following aspects:
- Persons and vehicles entries
- Registered incidents
- Persons and vehicles management
- Access Cards
- The possibility for adding relevant information in the system, such as: notes, messages, descriptions and photos/ videos (regarding incidents)
- Reporting system that ensures a quick view of the access related records in the company’s/ institution’s locations, following specific criteria selected by the persons entitled to manage security related activities.